Achieving the desired success requires patience and persistence your goals need time. Know more about IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, BITSAT, AIEEE, AIPMT, PMT, JIPMER, NTSE, CBSE, GGSIPU, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, Msc, Bsc etc. by just writing to us... We are always there to help :)
We have automated attendance system. As a student enters our class, parents get a message for it instantaneously with our specialized mobile app. Proper classroom attendance records of students are maintained and monitored. Any student absenting herself/himself from classes for more than one week without prior information is called at by the centre counselor or manager. The institute is very strict for maintaining proper discipline. Also, students absenting themselves from Class Tests are reprimanded. Careless attitude towards classroom and test attendance can lead to termination or cancellation of admission of the student by the centre authorities
If you feel our fees is high (which isn't true), consider following points:
1) All our faculties are either IITians or highly experienced graduates from other reputed colleges. The high quality studies that we provide demands cost for it!
2) Our fee structure include free Yoga training and classes for all kids for all round improvement and development of one's mind, body and personality.
3) We frequently conduct guest lectures with reputed personalities from different spheres of life
4) No teacher at any coaching institute teaches their students at 6 am or till 11pm at night. Well, we have done it. And if a student is in need, we will do it again :)
5) We conduct our 3 Idiots classes for students. It includes practical touch with Scienctific Experiments. Playing with electromagnets and solar cells is definitely a brilliant experience for us and our students :)
6) We also visit Science Museum with our students to have a hands on experience with Sciences so that they can develop an interest in the subject and it doesn't just remain bookish.
7) We also invite parents to compare our fees with other institutes. We leave it to them to decide what's better :)
8) Our infrastructure is student friendly with Garden and greenry all around. All our classrooms are well equipped with air conditioners.
9) Admission at a cheaper institute implies coaching with no quality and system. Parents will end up paying lot more money as DONATIONS in order to get their child enrolled in private medical and engineering colleges later.
10)Donation money will cost parents anything between 10 Lacs to 30 Lacs. So it is anyways better that they pay little more now and get quality coaching to crack the entrance exams and live with high prestige in the society.
Classroom programs at Satnara are well designed to prepare students for both CBSE and Competitive Exams (IIT-JEE, AIIMS etc.). Students just need to be sincere with themselves and us and we assure the most awesome result!
Standard Books for Physics:
1) HC Verma – Concepts of Physics (Part I)
2) HC Verma – Concepts of physics (Part II)
3) IIT JEE Physics – DC Pandey
4) Problems in General Physics – I.E. Irodov
5) Physics for IIT-JEE- Resnick, Halliday, Walker.
6) Problems in Physics- S.S. Krotov
Standard Books for Chemistry:
1) Organic Chemistry – OP Tandon
2) Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R.C. Mukherjee
3) NCERT- 11th and 12th
4) Numerical Chemistry - P Bahadur
5) Organic Chemistry - L.G. Wade
6) Organic Chemistry - Morrison Boyd
7) Concise Inorganic Chemistry - J.D. Lee
8) Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry for Competiotions (JEE Main & Advanced ) - O.P. Tandon
Standard Books for Mathematics
1) Maths XI & XII by R.D. Sharma
2) Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney
3) Plane Co-ordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney
4) Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
5) Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
6) Mathematics by M.L. Khanna
7) Play with Graphs for JEE Main & Advanced by Amit M Agarwal
8) Mathematics by A. Dasgupta
Best Engineering Colleges Of India:
1) Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur: http://iitkgp.ac.in/
2) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay : http://www.iitb.ac.in/
3) Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi : http://www.iitd.ac.in/
4) Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur : http://www.iitk.ac.in/
5) Indian Institute of Technology, Madras : https://www.iitm.ac.in/
6) Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee : https://www.iitr.ac.in/
7) Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati : http://www.iitg.ac.in/
8) Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,Delhi:http://www.nsit.ac.in/
9) National Institute of Technology, Trichy : https://www.nitt.edu/
10)International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad: https://www.iiit.ac.in/
11)Delhi Technological University, Delhi : http://dtu.ac.in/
12)BITS Pilani, Rajasthan : http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
Best Medical Colleges Of India
1) All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi : http://www.aiims.edu
2) Christian Medical College -[CMC], VELLORE : http://www.cmch-vellore.edu/
3) Maulana Azad Medical College -[MAMC], NEW DELHI : http://www.mamc.ac.in/
4) Armed Forces Medical College -[AFMC], PUNE : http://www.afmc.nic.in/
5) Lady Hardinge Medical College-[LHMC], NEW DELHI : http://www.hardinge.org/
6) Grant Medical College - [GMC] , MUMBAI : http://www.gmcjjh.org/
7) University College Of Medical Sciences,[UCMS] DELHI : http://ucms.ac.in/
8) King George's Medical University-[KGMU], LUCKNOW : https://kgmu.org/
9) ST John's Medical College, BANGALORE : http://www.stjohns.in/medicalcollege/
10) Seth GS Medical College - [GSMC], MUMBAI : http://www.kem.edu/
11) Sri Ramachandra University, CHENNAI : http://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/
Here is the list of related websites which can help you get general information while preparing for IIT-JEE, AIIMS/NEET etc.
1)Engg. Rankings: http://www.htcampus.com/article/mhrd-2017-india-ranking-for-engineering
2)Medi. Ranking : http://collegedunia.com/mbbs-colleges
3)Study Abroad : http://exams.collegedunia.com/study-abroad-exams
4)AIIMS website : http://www.aiimsexams.org.
Yes, PTMs are an integral part of Satnara's education delivery and feedback system. We frequently invite parents to meet with their ward’s respective faculties to understand their performance closely. This is also an opportunity for us to get in touch with the parents and motivate them to help Satnara and its students achieve the common goal of qualifying IIT-JEE & NEET. One more advantage of permanent faculty is that, parents can meet the teachers and teachers hold themselves responsible for mentoring weak students and sharpening bright students.
Exams one should prepare for apart from School/Board Exams are:
1) National Talent Search Examination or NTSE
2) National Level Science Talent Search Exam or NLSTSE
3) Indian National Olympiad (INO)
4) Science Olympiad Foundation
6) National Interactive Maths Olympiad or NIMO
7) National Biotechnology Olympiad or NBO
8) Asset (Assessment of Scholastic Skills Through Educational Testing)
More to come in this section. Thanks for your patience :)